Monday, March 1, 2010

Did Your Mother Wear Leg Braces?


Hey, I'm Michael Simmons and this is my blog for my motion picture AMERICAN FETISH. I want the blog to be a forum for artsy movies, cool stuff, indie filmmaking stuff and a general good time. The only rule...use taste...and if you don't...make sure it's tasteful 'no taste'.
The picture to the left is a still from a flashback 'blue movie' from AMERICAN FETISH. (Let's call it AmFet from now on.) Eric Kroll, the world famous fetish fashion photographer, designed the image and we shot this scene on Super16mm film. I completely accept digital, but I love shooting films on 35mm, 16mm or Super8. AmFet was shot on all film. I really miss those days when the camera jammed, the lab lost the film, or exposed film was re-loaded. But then again, there's nothing like a digital file going 'poof'! And all is gone.
But let's move forward. I'm going to keep you posted on the release of the picture, and things happening in general. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment